How to Recover Password in Windows 7 without Password Reset Disk?

"Forgot my Windows 7 login password, or the password was changed by others? I do not have the password reset disk. Although I can log onto other account, but could not download anything without admin account. "

"My naughty children changed my password a few minutes ago and forgot what she typed in?!"

All this can lock you out of your computer. Then problem comes, can we recover the password in Windows 7 without password reset disk? The problem of course yes!

Renee Passnow helps you regain access to your account within 5 minutes. Unlike other Windows password reset software, Renee Passnow remove the password back to blank directly without guessing. Besides, the reset process is 100% safe. It will not damage your data when resetting the password.



Free version is available now. Click for more about How to Bypass Windows 7 Password without Reset Disk


No comments:

Post a Comment